one. Check out Rentacoder's look for web page. Key in the precise skill you're searching for in the location's "Search for" area. If you need C++ expertise, key in "C++". If you want flash structure skills, type in "flash style". Then pre-filter the outcomes with the next standards:
* Coder score. (We propose "nine" and higher than. Anything else signifies "emerging" ability and talent.)
* Accomplished task selection. (Obtain coders who've completed a minimum of 2 - 3 Employment a month. If you need a coder with one 12 months of practical experience, enter 24 or 36. In order for you a coder with five decades experience, enter 120 or 180.)
* Last log in date. (Solicit coders who've checked into the website within the last month.)
* Top coder status. (Function with coders who are compelled to attain recognition and maintain it when they get it.)
* Specialist Score standing. (Locate coders who can demonstrate satisfactory information.)
* Region. (Eradicate language and syntax difficulties by working with native coders.)
* Time zone. (Steer clear of delays by soliciting coders in your own personal time zone.)
* City. (Optional -- But an excellent choice ought to there be considered a need to physically satisfy someplace.)
two. Invite all of the coders inside the resulting search results to bid in your venture.
3. Order the listing of bid responses by the number of jobs in progress. Disguise the coders that appear inundated with get the job done.
four. Have a look at coder perform histories and discover a occupation that's similar to your current bid ask for. Then Examine the responses for that task. If you don't see any equivalent Work, Date Coders move on to another coder.
five. Ask for and overview sample perform in the coders that have built the Slice this significantly. Be sure the sample is one thing you'd buy yourself.
six. If you're not satisfied with what you've - a thing can be Mistaken along with your bid. Up the ante and provide more money, an extended deadline, and/or even more Imaginative freedom. These a few features **constantly** appeal to greater quality coders!